Here at Eden Currie, we appreciate that beginning a new business venture may initially seem daunting.
That is why we are on hand to guide you through the business start-up process. We will assist you in managing the start-up requirements, and we will provide expert advice and support at a time when it is most needed.
Eden Currie can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your new business – whether it be as a sole trader, limited company or a partnership.
- Prepare an effective business plan, cashflow projections, trading forecasts and budgets.
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals.
- Our team will also establish a good working relationship between you and your bank.
- We can finalise any registration procedures with HMRC and Companies House.
- Handle your company secretarial issues.
- Advice on record-keeping for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements.
So to find out how you can benefit from Eden Currie’s start-up services, please contact us