We are always looking for high quality people to join our team.
Our Current Vacancies are as follows:
Personal Tax Senior
The main duties of the role will include
- Looking after personal tax compliance for a varied portfolio of directors, HNWIs, partnerships, non-residents and trusts
- Dealing with client and HMRC queries and correspondence as they arise
- Identifying tax planning opportunities within the portfolio
- Undertaking advisory work particularly capital taxes and property tax planning (or developing the skills to be able to so).
- Working with and supporting the wider team and directors
The candidate must have several years’ recent personal tax experience within an Accountancy Practice. Strong technical knowledge and excellent communication skills are essential for the role.
We offer a highly competitive remuneration package together with flexible working and career progression whilst providing the opportunity to undertake a senior role within a supportive and friendly environment.
We are inviting A level (or equivalent) school and college leavers to apply for a Trainee position. Graduates and current AAT trainees are also invited to apply. We offer an accounting apprenticeship which includes practical training by working in our office and at client’s premises whilst studying for a professional qualification.
You must be ambitious, hardworking and self motivated with excellent communication skills and willing to commit to a professional career in accountancy. You will be a key part of our team and will be involved in a wide variety of work. We value our team members and we will ensure that we invest time, provide a variety of work and study support.
You will enter the Level 4 Accounting Technician Apprenticeship and have the opportunity to enter the level 7 Accountancy Professional Apprenticeship. You will need a minimum of:
- Five GCSE’s at grades A*-C/9-4 including English and Maths.
- Two A level passes or expected passes (grades A* to C) or equivalent.
In addition a driving licence would be beneficial.
If you believe you have the attributes we are looking for and would like to join our friendly team we would be happy to hear from you.
Contact us by email at email@example.com
To apply please submit your up to date CV along with a covering letter.